Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit H7 halogen, HID or damaged headlamps, fog lights or daytime running lights(DRL) bulb.
- Light Output: Each H7 LED headlights bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both H7 LED headlights bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H7 high or low beam headlights, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL), etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross Reference Number:
GE: H7, 58520
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR H7 LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
These work great as high beams. I had a question on the install and had a question, I emailed Alla and they responded right away. I explained my issue and they sent back a detailed instruction manual which really helped with installing these. I cannot thank Alla enough for these and I've installed all Alla light in my truck, my wife's car and my dad's truck. Great company I'd be happy to work with again.
Nice upgrade to the car.
It arrived on time, Good packaging. too bad it was not the right type for my car
These fit our 2013 Subaru Outback fine, after the notorious issue of access to low-beam bulbs was overcome (lousy car design, not the fault of the bulbs). Once installed, the performance was excellent, with very bright and tight beams. It was a proverbial complete night and day difference from the OEM halogens.
One of the bulbs has just failed, after 13 months or so of service, just outside of the warranty window. We were hoping to get a little more longevity out of these, considering that they are LED, but it was not to be. Still, it was a good and pleasant ride with these Alla Lighting LED bulbs. And we would like to add that the company is very service-friendly and easy to deal with, as we received great help in other products of theirs that we purchased.
These work great into my 2012 Jetta. I did have to buy a H7 adapter to fit them into the housing. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QP9Z4S?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share.
Have had them installed for around a year and have had zero problems out of them. The Led bulbs seem to me to be a much better alternative to the HID bulbs.