Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR H1 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit H1 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H1 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both H1 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H1 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross Reference Number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR H1 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Easy swap and amazing results.
Wish I had done it sooner.
Great product and great customer service.
Very bright and love the color. Easy to install. So far no problems with them. Recommend. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Stand by their products.
Bright and clear difference when driving at night. Provides path way to better vision of obstacles not seen by amber lighting.