Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Package: Pair of H7 LED adapter retainer clips (H7 LED bulb NOT included) for aftermarket H7 LED, HID bulbs upgrade & replacement.
- Compatible Fitment: for Volkswagen Jetta/VW Golf5.
- Installation; Easy Installation: Special designed for H7 LED / HID bulbs conversion adapter holders. Plug into your existing factory assembly, not destroy the original ones.
- Conditions: H7 halogen to LED/HID bulbs only: Fits most aftermarket H7 LED bulb firmly, quickly on the original headlamp housing without destroying the original socket. H7 conversion adapter will allow you to place your LED headlight bulb firmly and quickly back the original headlamp housing without destroying the original socket
- Important Notice: A lot of H7 adapter retainers are available varies on the vehicle, so please check your car's model before purchase. Pop up the hood and compare this product with the stock headlamp socket if not sure. (LED Bulbs NOT included).
Volkswagen Jetta/VW Golf5
OEM halogen change to LED/HID bulbs
2pcs H7 adapters retainer clips
H7 LED Bulbs (sold separately)
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of H7 adapters retainer clips (H7 LED bulb not included)
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
These canbus work very well with my H7 Led lights. They were installed in a VW-CC and VW-Rabbit. No flicker and no radio interference. The check light went out after the installation of these canbus. Also, easy to install !
I received my H7 retainer really quick and they worked as promised.