Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 7035-SMD CAN-Bus T25 wedge 3156 3157 LED bulbs, super bright 12V turn signal lights replacement for auto cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- LED Chips: Each CAN-Bus T25 3156 3157 LED bulb is equipped with 4pcs high power and high illumination 7035 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: T25 wedge bulb dual fitment, built-in resistors, for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T25 wedge 3156 3157 LED signal lights bulb light up to 1300 lumens, total 2600 lumens for both CAN-Bus 3156 3157 LED bulbs.
- Color options: Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 3056, 3156, 3456, 3155, 3047, 3047LL, 3047K, 3057A, 3057ALL, 3057, 3057LL, 3155, 3155LL, 3157A, 3157AK, 3157, 3157LL, 3157ST, 3157NA, 3157NALL, 3157NAK, 3357A, 3357, 3357LL, 3357K, 3454NA, 3457A, 3457ALL, 3457AK, 3457, 3457K, 3457NA, 3457NAK, 3757A, 3757AK, 3757ALL, 4057, 4057LL, 4057K, 4114, 4114LL, 4157, 4157NAK, 5702A, 5702AK, 5702AK, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged front or rear turn signal lights (blinker lamps) for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
Performance 7035 SMD
4 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
3156, 3157, 3047, 3457, 4157, 4057, 4114, 5702AK, 3155, 3056, 4056, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) CAN-Bus T25 wedge 3156 3157 LED bulbs, amber yellow turn signal lights replacement
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
These work perfectly as described in rear blinker. I have these paired with a $20 switchback (also no hyper-flash) from Serundo Auto and they work together with no issues. Both items better lighting than Lasfit.
No hyperflash, fans are a little bit noisy