Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 3035-SMD 3157/3156 LED lights bulbs, super bright 12V replacement for auto cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- LED Chips: Each 3157 3156 LED lights bulb is equipped with 27pcs high power and high illumination 3035 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: T25 wedge bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment. Yet for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 3157 3156 LED reverse lights bulb light up to 1000 lumens, total 2000 lumens for both 3157 3156 LED reverse lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white
- Cross reference number: 3156, 3157, 3056, 4156, 3047, 3057, 3357, 3457, 4057, 4114, 4157, 3757, 3157LL, p27/7w, 3155, 3047KX, 3157KX, etc
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged brake lights, stop light, back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights(3rd brake lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 3035 SMD
27 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
3156, 3157, 3047, 3457, 4157, 4057, 4114, 5702AK, 3155, 3056, 4056, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3035 27-SMD T25 wedge 3157/3156 LED lights bulbs, 6000K xenon white
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Very bright for reverse lights will definitely be buying from again
I have been using these lights for more then a couple years now never leave you thinking about using anything different. I have on both of my work trucks 2007 Chevy Silverado and 2006 Chevy Express Van
They were easy to install and very bright. Was installed on 2001 Silverado.
Awesome lights, definitely will purchase again in the future. Bright as hell and for the price you can't beat these.
Bright as hell great even with old headlights