Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR H9B H11B LED forward lighting bulbs replacement for motorcycles, cars, trucks.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H9B H11B forward lighting, fog lights, DRL, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- Light Output: Each H9B H11B LED forward lighting bulbs light up to 5000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both H9B H11B LED forward lighting bulbs.
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: H11B, H8B, H9B, H11BLL, H9BLL, H8BLL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H9B H11B high or low beam forward lighting, fog light, daytime running lights, cornering lights lamps for cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR H9B/H11B LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Just installed these on my Kia Optima and I do recommend them. Love the white look and are very bright. I did have to use electrical tape to hold the plug in which does kinda bother me. Nice, bright, white leds. I just hope they last long.
I can SEE
Using the adapter makes fitting the dust cap back on near impossible but still its an amazing light quality, its like having a lightbar for headlights. Has made the midnight country road commutes a whole lot safer.
Very bright and easy to install. The connection was nice and tight and they look and perform much better then the standard halogens.
It fits 2012 Kia Optima K5. Work perfect ant not to hard to install but not super easy