Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) H8 H11 H16 LED bulbs, super bright fog lights/DRL replacement upgrade for cars, trucks.
- LED Chips: Each H8 H11 H16 LED bulb is equipped with 10pcs high power, high performance and high power 5W CREE SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment. plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each H8 H11 H16 LED bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both H8 H11 H16 LED bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon white
- Cross reference number: H8, H9, H11, H16, H965, 709, 711, 48077, 48078, 64211, 64213, 64219, 12361, 12362, 12362LL, 1255H11, 1265H9, H1155LL, H11LL, 22703486, 64211sup, H1155W, H1155WLL, H1155, HIBH8, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged H8 H11 H16 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, vans' better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K xenon white
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H16, H8LL, H11LL
LED Chip Type
LED Chips Quantity
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030 16-SMD H16/H8/H11 LED bulbs, 3000K amber yellow
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Vehicle: 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
This LED bulb puts out a nice yellow hue. It is plenty bright and better contrast to the headlights then the original bulbs it came with. I can't quite comment on its longevity but we will see over time. Overall great upgrade to any car.
The color is very nice golden yellow I diffused the light with a yellow film over the fog light lense to scatter the light better, these are not super bright but they are functional and do support rain and fog and snow visibility very polite too not too bright but they are certainly visible all times of day!
Like the yellow for fog lights. So much brighter and better looking than the stock halogens. So far so good. 09 maxima sv
Threw these on a 2014 Subaru Forester as part of an LED retrofit project I decided on. Total install took about 30 min. I just had to remove a plastic pin to be able to move the splash guard out of the way. The H11 bulb seems to fit well. I have not tested at night, but in bright daylight, they were still super bright.
If you have a Forester, spend some time and update all headlights to LED. HUGE difference in the dark.