Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) H8 H11 H16 LED fog lights bulbs, optional colors 6500K white/8000K blue/3000K amber yellow/Red.
- LED Chips: Each H8 H11 H16 LED bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance ETI SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment. plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each H8 H11 H16 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both H8 H11 H16 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue/Red
- Cross reference number: H8, H9, H11, H16, H965, 709, 711, 48077, 48078, 64211, 64213, 64219, 12361, 12362, 12362LL, 1255H11, 1265H9, H1155LL, H11LL, 22703486, 64211sup, H1155W, H1155WLL, H1155, HIBH8, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged 55W fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, vans' better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow/8K Blue/Red
LED Chip Type
High illumination customized ETI-SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H16, H8LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI-SMD H8/H11/H16 LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Easy to install, neatly packaged and it blends well with the stock headlights of my 2017 Nissan Titan SL.
I had no idea they were yellow when I bought them and I bought them when I tinted my fog lights with yellow film and man, it looks fantastic. Top picture is the tinted fog lights with LEDs and stock headlight bulbs. Bottom picture is after I installed Philips CrystalVision Ultra Bright White Headlight Bulbs. I am very happy with the results.