Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CANbus BAU15S wedge PY21W 7507 LED bulbs, used for upgrading turn signal lights replacement upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: single contact bayonet(BAU15S) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment.
- CANBUS error free type, built-in load resistors and 3 separate IC driver, no need to install the load resistors, just plug and play, easy installation, and much longer life span.
- LED Chips: Each CANBUS BAU15S PY21W 7507 single filament LED lights bulbs is equipped with 4pcs high performance and high power CSP 7035 SMD LED chips.
- Light Output: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 LED lights bulb light up to 1300 lumens, total 2600 lumens for both BAU15S PY21W 7507 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W, 7507A, 7507AST, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights only for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended as brake or tail lights.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
Performance CSP 7035-SMD
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W,
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) CSP 7035-SMD CANBUS BAU15S PY21W 7507 LED bulbs, amber yellow turn signal lights replacement
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Recently Viewed Items
What are CAN Bus LED Bulbs?
when we say CAN Bus LED bulbs, they are the easy plug-and- play LED lights bulbs which are made specifically for the vehicles built-in CAN-Bus system. These bulbs work with your vehicle's advanced computer system, so when your vehicle's computer reads them, they respond back correctly.
To see if your vehicle operates with a CAN Bus system, simply remove the bulb you're looking to replace, start your vehicle, and if you have a "Bulb Out" message on your dash you have a CAN Bus system.