Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CANbus BAU15S wedge PY21W 7507 LED bulbs, used for upgrading turn signal lights replacement upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: single contact bayonet(BAU15S) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment.
- CANBUS error free type, built-in load resistors and 3 separate IC driver, no need to install the load resistors, just plug and play, easy installation, and much longer life span.
- LED Chips: Each CANBUS BAU15S PY21W 7507 single filament LED lights bulbs is equipped with 6pcs high performance and high power CREE SMD LED chips.
- Light Output: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 LED lights bulb light up to 1300 lumens, total 2600 lumens for both BAU15S PY21W 7507 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W, 7507A, 7507AST, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights only for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended as brake or tail lights.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
Performance CREE SMD
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W,
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) CREE-SMD CANBUS BAU15S 7507 PY21W LED bulbs, amber yellow turn signal lights replacement
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Had my old alla lights starting to go out so I try these out and they work great and are really bright.
It looks a bit odd when you received it, but it fits and is very visible compared to the OEM bulbs. Fitting in the resistor box and cabling behind the light was a bit tricky, and needed to use a bit of tape to keep secure, but it looks great, and causes no errors to display. Exactly what I was looking for.
these bulbs are extremely bright! the rubber gasket does its job to hold the bulb in place securely and seals the mounting hole tight, just needs a bit of a push to install it properly.
however, the resistors run almost too hot to the touch after letting the blinkers run for a couple of minutes. makes me wonder if they get as hot as those gold-colored resistors.