Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) BAU15S wedge PY21W 7507 12496 LED bulbs, used for upgrading turn signal lights replacement upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: single contact bayonet(BAU15S) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment.
- Due to the led bulbs draw much less power than current, extra LED resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash.
- LED Chips: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 single filament LED lights bulbs is equipped with 39pcs high performance and high power 2835 SMD LED chips.
- Light Output: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 LED lights bulb light up to 800 lumens, total 1600 lumens for both BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 LED signal lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White/Amber Yellow/Pure Red.
- Cross reference number: BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W, 7507A, 7507AST, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights only for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended as brake or tail lights.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High Power 2835 SMD
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W,
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) customized 2835 39-SMD BAU15S 7507 LED bulbs, amber yellow turn signal lights replacement
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Recently Viewed Items
What are CAN Bus LED Bulbs?
when we say CAN Bus LED bulbs, they are the easy plug-and- play LED lights bulbs which are made specifically for the vehicles built-in CAN-Bus system. These bulbs work with your vehicle's advanced computer system, so when your vehicle's computer reads them, they respond back correctly.
To see if your vehicle operates with a CAN Bus system, simply remove the bulb you're looking to replace, start your vehicle, and if you have a "Bulb Out" message on your dash you have a CAN Bus system.