Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) BAU15S wedge PY21W 7507 12496 LED bulbs, used for upgrading turn signal lights replacement upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: single contact bayonet(BAU15S) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment.
- Due to the led bulbs draw much less power than current, extra LED resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash.
- LED Chips: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 single filament LED lights bulbs is equipped with high performance and high power customized ETI SMD LED chips.
- Light Output: Each BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 LED lights bulb light up to 1400 lumens, total 2800 lumens for both BAU15S PY21W 7507 12496 LED signal lights bulbs
- Color options: Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W, 7507A, 7507AST, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights only for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended as brake or tail lights.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High Power 5730 SMD
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
BAU15S, 12496, 7507, PY21W,
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) customized 5730-SMD BAU15S 7507 12496 LED bulbs, amber yellow turn signal lights replacement
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Replaced the turn signal bulbs (f&r), reverse and brake light bulbs on 2014 BMW longroof which came with standard incandescent signal lights.
Review the pictures to see one side w/LED and the other existing bulbs.
Used amber to replace the amber front turn bulbs, red to replace the clear rear turn and brake and clear for reverse.
Thoughts: The LEDs are brighter, I'd say 30% for the rears and 40% brighter for the fronts, acknowledging that the LEDs are new and the existing are 5 years old so this advantage may not be as big as LEDs get older. Additionally, the LEDs are a full brightness for the entire cycle whereas the standard take time to fully illuminate. Beam pattern is good and works well within the reflectors. The red lights are a more deeper red, hard to describe and show in pictures they look more up new car standards. Can't comment on longevity yet.
Caveat: The LEDs required coding for the car not to perform the current test which cause the LED bulbs to flicker every minute. Furthermore these bulbs did not trigger any malfunction errors.
Conclusion: The LEDs make the car look more modern, incandescent bulbs indicate a car built long ago. The LEDs are brighter and are at full brightness sooner and longer. A worthy upgrade that took about 2 hours with coding and around $75 total.
Nice lights but make sure you order the correct one. Don't do what I did. These lights are well built and very bright.
These fit my 2018 vw atlas perfectly and match the original bulb color (amber). There are brighter than original lights and not too bright to blind others.