Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) FL-BH xtreme super bright H1 LED forward lighting bulbs/fog lights bulbs, 6000K xenon white upgrade for cars, trucks, motorcycles..
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen, HID or damaged H1 forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles.
- Light Output: Each xtreme super bright LED H1 forward lighting bulb light up to 6250 lumens, total 12500 lumens for both H1 LED forward lighting bulbs.
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver: IP65. Working Power: 45W per H7 LED forward lighting bulb, 90W for both H7 led forward lighting bulbs.
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H1 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL_, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) FL-BH H1 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Bright as hell! Worth the money!
Put these into the high beam that had standard incandescent bulbs before. Dramatic increase in amount of light. Put into a Spider brand head light replacement pod. Would have been a ten minute install but in my case took a few hrs to cut the wire and run it through the rubber grommet (wiring is through a splitter box , 12V in and 12v out pass-thru plus constant 5v pair for the fan. Not enough room to enclose the box inside the headlight pod so had to rewire. Also needed a 4ohm load resistor so the unit would shut off & without a flicker. Bench tested down tto 7V, dims right down to basically 0 cleanly when using a bench supply, probably not as clean using the PWM of a car.
These lights were absolutely phenomenal. They light up the road in my after market spyder led headlights. The original headlights came with halogens so I decided to use the website I always use which is this one to purchase my bulbs. Always worth every dollar.
outstanding LED's a lot brighter then I taught they would be took about an hour to install. fast on shipping thanks would order again.
I installed these for my high beams today.... and let me tell you from the bottom of my damn heart these are the absolute brightest headlights I've ever had on any of my cars. I own a 2005 Honda civic and it makes my headlights look as bright as any of those newer cars on the road. Absolutely phenomenal 5 stars all the way.
Recently Viewed Items
Offer Details: 15% Off for any 3 items as below with Coupon Code: PerformanceLED