Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) H8 H11 LED switchback bulbs replacement of fog lights, or DRL bulbs upgrade.
- LED Chips: Each H8 H11 LED switchback bulb is equipped with 6pcs high power, high illumination and high performance customized ETI SMD chipsets.
- Features: Dual Color Switchback: 6000K xenon White and 3200K golden amber yellow, just simple turn on/off and on again to switch the color you need. The default color is white light when starts, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your forward lighting switch to change the light from 6K cool white to 3K warm yellow light.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just plug-n-play, easy installation. Working Power: 17W at 12V.
- Light Output: Each H8 H11 LED switchback bulb light up to 2600 lumens, total 5200 lumens for both H8 H11 LED switchback bulbs
- Cross reference number: H8, H11, H16. H8LL, H11LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL), or cornering lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
Switch color 6000K White/3000K Yellow
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
Customized ETI SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H9, H11, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) AL-R version H8/H11 LED switchback bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Ordered Headlights & Switchbacks for my Si. My order got shipped out same day and was quick to get to my door. After receiving package the led kits in person are really nice quality and the output of them are by far the best I’ve had . Really happy with these LEDs
They are good bulbs. Easy to install and work just fine. I just did not like the switchback function.
Every time I would use my high beams, the fog lights turn off and when you turn off the high beams, the switchback bulbs change color. I ended up going to a solid yellow led fog light.
Easy to install for a non mechanic guy, great quality, love the switchback mode from 6k light to a 3k yellow light.
Look great and are bright. I love that I can switch from white to amber and back again. Super cool. Makes my Rx350 stand out.
I love these lights they're really cool. The ability to change for amber to white with the flick of the wrist is awesome. The lights of of solid construct and are super bright and beautiful. I am having an unfortunate issue though and I'm unsure if it's some problem with the wiring in my vehicle or if it's the lights.
I have a Ring camera on my home and when I get home I wanted to check out the lights in the camera to see how cool they look and unfortunately one light was amber and the other white. I tested them in the garage changing them back and forth and they were fine. When I leave the house they are always fine, but sometimes when I return they will be different colors.
I checked the wiring in my vehicle and everything seems to be intact. The light's sockets and connectors are in tact and everything to my knowledge seems fine. So I can't understand or figure it out why this happens. I also can't exactly tell when I'm driving if they're out of sync or not and it's causing me to not use them as much to avoid some embarrassing moments.
If anyone can help me out with this issue that would be great but overall great lights. I bought many sets of Alla lights and they are my go-to lighting these are the first I've ever had an issue with.
The pictures I included are one of them both in sync and two where they're different.