Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 2835-SMD 4257/4257NA LED switchback bulbs, super bright 12V turn signal lights replacement for auto cars, trucks, motorcycles like 2019-2021 Ford F-150 front turn signal lights bulbs.
- Features: Dual Color: 6000K xenon white & amber yellow: Light white for parking lights or daytime running lights. Light up amber-off-amber-off for turn signal lights instead of amber all the time to make more noticeable.
- LED Chips: Each 4257/4257na LED switchback bulb is equipped with 8pcs high power and high illumination 2835 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: T25 wedge dual fitment bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 4257/4257NA LED switchback bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both 4157 3157 LED switchback bulbs
- Color switch: 6000K xenon white/Amber yellow
- Cross reference number: 4257, 4257NA, 4257NAK, 4257NALL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 2835 SMD
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
4257, 4257NA, 4257NAK, 4257NALL
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 2835-SMD 4257/4257NA LED switchback bulbs (Turn signal lights replacement)
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
After multiple purchases and returns, I finally have a LED bulb that replaces the 4257NA halogen front blinker. I wasn't looking for a switchback but after weighing the options, decided I could have the amber LED blinker I was looking for and change my DRL's from the headlights to the parking lights with these bulbs. The fit is perfect unlike a number of others I tried (that said they would fit). Apparently there are two different socket/bulb types that are being used in the 2019 year for the F150's (thanks Ford). If you have the red rubber washer around the socket with the 4257 bulb, these will fill the bill. As an added bonus, the lights (white/amber) are both bright and work perfectly. I did get the hyper-flash on the blinkers but easily disabled it in Forscan. The DRL's work great and it changes to a bright amber blinker when the turn signal is activated. At the same time I also changed the front side marker bulbs (W5W) to amber LED's which look much better than the standard ones. I tried white LED's but they are too white/bright and appear yellow through the lens. I've previously changed the high/low headlight bulbs and the fog light bulbs to LED along with the license plate bulbs. I've tried to see what's in the tail lights but with the rear radar it seems light the entire tail light housing is sealed. These Alla Lighting Newest Mini Super Bright 4257 4257NA LED Switchback Bulbs are definitely a winner if they fit your situation.