Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) FL-BH H8/H9/H11 LED bulbs.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11 H8 H9 lamps, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- Light Output: Each H11 LED bulb light up to 6250 lumens, total 12500 lumens for both H11 LED kits bulbs.
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Working Voltage: 10V ~24V; Working Power: 45W/bulb.
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white.
- Cross reference number: H8, H9, H11, H16, H965, 709, 711, 48077, 48078, 64211, 64213, 64219, 12361, 12362, 12362LL, 1255H11, 1265H9, H1155LL, H11LL, 22703486, 64211sup, H1155W, H1155WLL, H1155, HIBH8, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen H11 H8 H9 H16 forward lighting, fog lights, DRL(daytime running light), cornering lights, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Beam Pattern: Adjustable
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H16, H8LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) FL-BH H8/H11 LED bulbs
- Owner manual
- Allen Wrench (L-shape wrench)
Other Related Items
Originally upgraded to Sealight X1's and wasn't at all satisfied, as they were literally no brighter than the horrible stock halogens in my Colorado Z71. And then upgrade to Alla Lighting LEDs, quite satisfied
Got the Alla's instead and wow... I can finally see at night with this truck. The fans are only slightly audible when the engine is off but can't be heard at all with it running. I'd prefer the light be a little less blue but haven't found any led headlights in 5000k, and the brightness is what matters. I'm satisfied.
Best money I've spent on bulbs EVER, I was running ZXE & tried Crystal Vision in low, high, & fog lights I'll NEVER go back. I'm currently ordering Alla for my high beams. MudFlap says the folks that didn't vote 5 star have to be the type that would complain if they found a $100 dollar bill serious. The beam color, clarity, and strength if they last half as long as the ZXE I'm buying them for my mother-in-law and I hate that woman.!!! Great product thanks, Alla.
P.s I know there for offroad but I had to try it after I seen the results.
So amazing product, I tried before with led lights but nothing compared with Alla Leds lights, thanks very good item 👍👍👍👍
These are super nice, installed on 2015 suburban, are nice and bright and have a great pattern. Offer great visibility at night, now have to wait to see how long they last!
Installs very easy, as easy as replacing a regular headlight. Mounted perfectly in existing housing. I used a zip tie to fasten the ballast to another wire so it wasn?????t hanging very bright over factory halogen bulbs. Not sure how long they will last. But I?????ve never had an issue with LED before.
Recently Viewed Items
Offer Details: 15% Off for any 3 items as below with Coupon Code: Bestled89