Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CANbus BA15S wedge 3497 1156 LED bulbs, used for upgrading back up reverse light/turn signal lights replacement upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: single contact bayonet(BA15S) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment.
- CANBUS error free type, built-in load resistors and 3 separate IC driver, no need to install the load resistors, just plug and play, easy installation, and much longer life span.
- LED Chips: Each CANBUS BA15S 1156 3497 single filament LED lights bulbs is equipped with 30pcs high performance and high power 3030 SMD LED chips.
- Light Output: Each BA15S 1156 3497 LED lights bulb light up to 1600 lumens, total 3200 lumens for both BA15S 1156 3497 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Amber Yellow / Pure Red
- Cross reference number: P21W, 97NA, 97LL, 97A, 97, 93LL, 93, 87, 7533, 7527, 7506ST, 7506LL, 7506L, 7506, 631LL, 631, 63, 3497LL, 3497A, 3497, 2396, 199, 1680, 1651, 1619, 1459, 1295NA, 1295, 1259, 12088, 1195, 1159, 1156ST, 1156NAK, 1156NA, 1156LL, 1156ALL, 1156AK, 1156A, 1156, 1141LL, 1141, 1129, 1095, 1093, 1073LL, 1073, 1003, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights, back-up reverse light only for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended as brake or tail lights.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/Red/Amber Yellow
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High Performance 3030 SMD
30 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
1156, 7506, 3497, 97, 1141, 1003, 2396, 1073, P21W, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030-SMD CANBUS BA15S 1156 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
So far so good
Works fine for the rear turn signals but not the brake lites. Keep getting brake malfunction on the dash readout.
These cost considerably more than standard LED only bulbs, but they feature an inline resistor so there should be no need to figure out where to mount an extra resistor pack. The body is more or less a vented heatsink to dissipate the inline resistor's heat. This does have a premium price but it's worth it in my opinion for the convenience - hence why it's as-expected for value and five starts for overall rating and ease.
Bought these for my lady's car, and they ended up being the wrong ones. Oddly enough, they fit my vehicle, a 2000 Land Rover Discovery, and work perfect. VERY bright!! No hyper flash. I am most certainly impressed. (I had cheaper LEDs for my turn signals, but these surpassed them in brightness by far, especially noticable in daylight) (driver bulb turn she signal on for a general idea at night)
I installed these in my 1999 Mercedes SL500. These lights installed perfect and fit behind the lens. That said, it looks like they may be too big for the turn-signal slots. The canbus feature worked perfectly in my car, the lights lit up and there was no error in the dash. The brightness is easily 2x the incandescent bulbs and the light fills the chamber perfectly, no weird shapes or lines in there. Construction quality is solid, this thing feels like a big hunk of metal and feels like it might survive a rear end collision.My only two gripes are that one, they don't sell this in the 1157 version (dual dim and bright) for my night time running light. My second gripe is that the "white" version of this light is not included in Amazon Prime as of 2019/03/06.Still 5 stars, would highly recommend, just make sure it'll fit, this light is a beast. Planning on ordering white when it's covered under Prime and I'm going to need a smaller version for my signals.