Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB5 9007 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3000K amber yellow
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE multi-core technology LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9007, HB5, 9007LL, 9007HL+, 9007XS, HB5/9007, 16524431, 78167, 78167LL, 48007, 48014, 2FMY4, 3EHN9, 9007XL, GM 22715492, HIB9007, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID, incandescent or damaged HB5 9007 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB5, 9007, 9007LL, HB5LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR HB5/9007 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
The lights work great. Nice and bright. Wire placement exiting the bulb housing is slightly problematic, requiring breaking some small pieces of the plastic retaining clip but not a big deal.
Very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend to anyone who is trying to replace any lighting on their vehicle and most definitely plan to use this product for more of my automotive needs
Perfect fit and very quiet operating sound.
Couldnt wait to get these in, they are fairly easy to install on the 96 ford explorer. Direct plug and play with these, there was no need for any modification. You just have to be careful for the lock ring tabs when slipping them over the back of the bulbs. If you're not careful they could break. Installed them the day after I receive the 9007's, adjusted the headlight lenses , everything lines up...All good!
Really bright. I feel so much better knowing my son can actually see at night now.