Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB5 9007 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB5 9007 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3000K amber yellow
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE multi-core technology LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9007, HB5, 9007LL, 9007HL+, 9007XS, HB5/9007, 16524431, 78167, 78167LL, 48007, 48014, 2FMY4, 3EHN9, 9007XL, GM 22715492, HIB9007, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID, incandescent or damaged HB5 9007 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB5, 9007, 9007LL, HB5LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR HB5/9007 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Very nice. Great improvement over stock lights for sure. Fans sounds a bit cheap but function.
These are so much brighter than the halogen bulbs I had. My old bulbs were so bad there were times I couldn?€?t even tell if they were on. I think the 10k lumens is nonsense, but I have no way of testing that.
The installation video included on the page is pretty helpful.
Only thing I don?€?t like is that I can?€?t put the cap on the back of the headlight assembly, including the fan the lights are too long.
I?€?ve included images of the old bulbs, the new bulbs, and a shot on the highway.
I used this product for my 04' Nissan Xterra. I've read the reviews and thought I'd buy this product for my new vehicle. Its super bright. And worth the pay. Description is accurate to the best customer knowledge. I refer this brand to anybody in search of L.E.D lights. Even the fan it self is quiet. Low and high beam clearity is perfect. Best choice of brand. Get ALLA Lighting.
Very easy to install, I purchased the 9007 bulbs for my 2004 Nissan Murano, can?€?t believe how bright these are an how much more white my lighting is. I thought I needed new headlight assembly as the lighting was very yellow and here I just needed these alla lighting led headlight bulbs. These are very well made an do not feel cheap, also very great price for how bright these are.