Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB1 9004 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9004, HB1, 9004LL, 9004HL+, 9004XS, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HB1 9004 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB1, 9004, 9004LL, HB1LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HB1/9004 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
They are so bright that in coming vehicles think I have my bright lights on. So far they've lasted almost a year. I can see further and clearer at night.
Lights look great. Installation took me like 5 minutes per side super easy.
Much brighter than my aftermarket halegens. But will have to see in the long run if the last as long.
My lights have lasted about 6 months now and one is completely burnt out. But I do drive about 1500 miles a month