Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB1 9004 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB1 9004 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9004, HB1, 9004LL, 9004HL+, 9004XS, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HB1 9004 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB1, 9004, 9004LL, HB1LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HB1/9004 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Just installed unbelievable brightness compared to the 100$ ones from the auto store only issue is on my dodge ram there is an o ring to secure the lights to the housing but this desine with the backside cant fit the ring so had to improvise with electrical tape
These are so much brighter than my stock lights. The are fairly easy to install. I've got these in a 94 Buick Roadmaster and it didn't require anything extra. Just plug and play. You do have to make sure that you have the bulb rotated at the precise angle. Otherwise your high beams will be low and your low beams will be high or your high beams will be no different than your lows. There are 2 led elements per side. One is on top and more forward. The other is on the bottom and more to the back. For my car the correct rotation is to have the top, more forward element on the top.
In my car these bulbs do spin freely when screwed in so they require some electrical tape around the o-ring to snug it up. The beam is not totally smooth. You can see some shadowing in the beam but I think that's due to my headlight housing. I'll see if there's anything else I can do to smooth out out. But if not, I'm still perfectly happy with these. In me 1st picture you can see the new bulb on the left and the original on the right. You can see how white it is. In the other pics you can see the shadowing in the beam. It's not anything distracting though. I have them aligned just how I like them. The left is a little higher than they say it should be and the right is higher than that, so you can the side of the road better.
pic above left is the led right is stock u can see how much brighter they are awesome light love them
They are so bright that in coming vehicles think I have my bright lights on. So far they've lasted almost a year. I can see further and clearer at night.
Lights look great. Installation took me like 5 minutes per side super easy.