Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CSP-SMD H3 LED bulbs fog lights replacement for cars, trucks.
- Easy fitment: direct fit H3 halogen, HID, incandescent or damaged fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H3 LED bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3,000 lumens for both H3 LED bulbs.
- Optional Color: 6000K xenon white/3000K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: High power, premium quality and high illumination customized CSP LED Chips, built-in smart IC driver for better performance and current control.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen or damaged H3 fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross Reference Number:
Eiko: H3C, 01007
Philips: 12345, 12336
Wagner: 1255H3C, 1255H3
6000K White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) CSP-SMD H3 LED bulbs
- Well packed in a solid box
Other Related Items
I bought a pair of 6000k h3 fog lights and they are working perfectly. Definitely way better than stock.
Working greatly. Exactly what was advertised. Fit is perfect and I love these lights
Let's face it ! Halogen H3 bulbs really suck ! They are small, they do not produce a lot of light. And on top of that if you are like me, with a 2006 Subaru Impreza, you basically have no options for a bright LED H3 bulb. And it's due to the way Subaru designed the dust cap which also turns out to be the plug for the wiring to plug into. So in short without major modification to the dust cap/plug, you are Sh*t outta luck for a good LED option. BUT fear not my friends !! Alla Lighting has saved us from this nightmare !! I purchased a pair of these bad boys, in 3000K yellow, and let me tell you these things felt of good quality once I had the bulbs in my hand. They have 6 LEDs on either side of the light which when installed the LEDs face the "3 o'clock and 9 o'clock" position. Install went very smooth, the bulbs went in just like a regular H3 Halogen bulb, no fitment issues at all or issues with putting back on the dust cap for clearance. I was very impressed with the light output that these H3 LED bulbs produced, I wasn't sure how much they would produce because of size and design. I would definitely recommend these bulbs to anybody who has a 2006/2007 Subaru Impreza, these are the BEST option for our fog housings without major modifications being done. Thank you guys for these bulbs ! I have always wanted a much brighter bulb than the stock H3 halogen one, but didn't want to try and re-engineer things and wanted things to stay OEM how it came, just wanted a better bulb that actually fits and produces a good amount of light, and THIS IS IT !!! hats off to you Alla Lighting !!
Love your LEDs always buying them
H3 LED Bulbs Super Bright 12V Fog Lights, 6000K White/3000K Yellow