Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CSP 7035-SMD CAN Bus BAY15D base 7528 1157 LED bulbs, used for upgrading turn signal lights bulbs, super bright 12V replacement for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- LED Chips: Each CAN Bus BAY15D 7528 1157 LED bulb dual filament is equipped with 4pcs high performance and high illumination CSP 7035 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: Built-in resistors, Dual contact bayonet(BAY15D) base bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment, easy installation. No need to install extra LED resistors, no signal hyper flash/fast blinking.
- Light Output: Each 7528 1157 LED bulb lights up to 1300 lumens, total 2600 lumens for both 7528 1157 CANBUS LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white
- Cross reference number: 1016, 1034, 1157, 1157A, 2057, 2357, 2357A, 2397, 3496, 7528, 1034A, 1034NA, 1035, 1157NA, 1157NAK, 1157AK, 2357NAK, 2357AK, 2057AK, 198, 198NA, 2057NA, 2357NA, 7528L, 94, 1076, BAY15D and 1154, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged turn signal lights only for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
Performance CSP 7035 SMD
4 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
7528, 1157, 2057, 2357, 3496
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) CSP 7035-SMD CAN Bus BAY15D base 7528/1157 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
These front turn signal lights are awesome! High quality, bright light output, and they look great in my headlamp assemblies. Would definitely buy again.
Easy plug in play install.
Edit (19 May 2021)
Blinds everyone in sight. Brightness levels should be regulated to a safe lumen number.
On the plus side, difference between low and high mode is noticeable.
The low mode brightness should be 50 lumens (close to stock) and the high mode of 800 lumens. That should give a big difference between low and high mode.
Edit (23 May 2021)
Too distracting for traffic during the night. 1200 lumens for Hi/Bright mode is excessive. Maybe make the Hi/Bright mode to half around 500 to 600 lumens.