Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes two pairs (4pcs) T5 wedge 37 74 LED lights bulbs, super bright 3030-SMD upgrade dim OEM incandescent or damaged instrument speedo, indicator lights lamps for better vision and luxury improvement.
- LED Chips: Each T5 37 74 LED bulb is equipped with 3pcs high power and high illumination 3030 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: W2.1x4.9d wedge bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T5 37 74 LED lights bulb light up to 60 lumens, total 240 lumens for 4pcs T5 37 74 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white
- Cross reference number: 17, 18, 27, 37, 58, 70, 73, 74, 79, 85, 86, 2721, PC74, PC37, etc.
- Applications: for indoor and outdoor landscape lighting, automotive interior lights: instrument speedo cluster lights, indicator lights, high beam indicator lights, turn signal indicator lights, seat belt light, instrument panel light, auto trans indicator lights for car, trucks, boats, RVs, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
LED Chip Type
High power 3030 SMD
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
37, 58, 70, 73, 74, 79, 2721
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- Two pairs (4 pieces) T5 wedge 3030-SMD 37/74 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
They are very bright compared to the stock bulbs. Highly recommend them!
Though the listing doesn't show a correct fit for the XJ, they work very well. Surprisingly bright little lights! Unfortunately, Alla doesn't make the smaller bulbs for the idiot lights. Maybe in the future??? Anyway, I have been doing a slow conversion from the incandescent bulbs, to LED. Alla has become my preferred bulb manufacturer.