Home > Bulb Applications > LED Forward Lighting > PK32d Base D1S D2S D3S D4S HID Headlights Change to LED, Xenon White
Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
|Optional Colors||6000K~6500K White||6000K~6500K White||6000K~6500K White||6000K~6500K White||6000K~6500K White||6000K~6500K White|
|Plug-n-Play||Requires wiring||Requires wiring||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
FL-BH Vision PK32d base D1S D2S D3S D4S HID headlights change to LED, xenon white from Alla Lighting: D1S D2S D3S D4S LED bulbs replacement upgrade OEM HID headlights(HID: High Intensity Discharge) for automotive cars, trucks for better beam pattern, better visions, safer driving and luxury improvement.
Fore most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation. For some European vehicles, extra LED resistors or decoders maybe required to avoid the flickering or error code.
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) xtreme super bright FL-BH D1S/D2S/D3S/D4S LED bulbs replacement, 6000K xenon white upgrade OEM HID(High Intensity Discharge) headlamps for automotive cars, trucks.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design compared to stock D1 D2 D3 D4 D1S D2S D3S D4S D5 D8 HID or damaged headlamps, easy fitment for 99% vehicles.
- Light Output: Each extreme super bright D1S D2S LED bulb light up to 6250 lumens, total 12500 lumens for both extreme super bright D1S D2S LED bulbs.
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized ETI LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP68
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white.
- Cross reference number: D1, D2, D3, D4, D1S, D1R, D3S, D3R, D2R, D2S, D4S, D4R, D5, D8, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing HID or damaged D1, D2, D3, D4, D1S, D1R, D3S, D3R, D2R, D2S, D4S, D4R forward lighting, daytime running light(DRL) bulbs, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
D1, D2, D3, D4, D1S, D1R, D3S, D3R
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) FL-BH D1S/D2S/D3S/D4S LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
All domestic (U.S.) orders ship with USPS, and all orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours (except out of stock items), Free standard shipping.
All Orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours.
International Orders maybe charged customs clearance.
More details, please click here.
Check whether this bulb can fit your vehicle or not, check Bulb Size Guide for more details, please input your vehicle's Make, Year, Model, Qualifier, Applications to fast locate products options.
Other Related Items
Customer service was great. Directed me to the right bulbs for my needs. Timely shipping. So far no issues.
I finally installed the lights they work fine very well pleased
Very happy with the new headlight bulbs. They are so much brighter than the stock bulbs. It’s a huge difference driving at night with these compared to the stock ones.
Ballast in 2015 Chrysler 300 stopped working. Got replacements and they still didn’t. As a last resort chatted with Allá and they recommended these to bypass the ballast and they worked perfectly. I also have to say that they had all the patience in the world during my chat as I know I asked a lot of questions. I’ll have to say we werent on the same page at first but he figured me out and got me the right setup and even though I have to remove my bumper to mess with the lights this setup made it so much easier.
PK32d Base D1S D2S D3S D4S HID Change to LED, Xenon White
First let me summerize by saying that I am completely satified with the results of this LED replacement
Reasons I decided to make this conversion
1. Recurring difficutlies with HID ballast in the original Prius design (no balast is needed with the LED headlights)
2. HID replacements are far more costly than an LED replacement of similar brightness
3. The company also provides video instructions on the easiest way to install the replacement LEDs (it is not difficult)
So far I am very satisfied with the brightness and clarity of my new LED headlight bulbs in my Prius 2006
I highly recommend this product