Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR H11B LED headlight bulbs/fog lights/DRL upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles H8B H9B H11B headlights high or low beam conversion kits bulbs, fog lights, daytime running lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11B H8B H9B headlamps, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- Light Output: Each H11B LED headlight bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both H11B LED headlight bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3200K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: H11B, H8B, H9B, H11BLL, H9BLL, H8BLL, 64241 etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen H11B H8B H9B high or low beam headlight, fog light, daytime running light, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White/3000K Yellow
PGJY19 - 2
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR H11B LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I installed these in the Veloster Turbo with the projector type headlights and so far it is okay. Better than the bright halogens. As mentioned in the other reviews, you can hear the fan-if the engine is off. The engine on this car is pretty noisy, so can not hear it with the engine running.
I think these are amazing I had doubts on them before because before I bought these I bought other ones that weren't as good. It's super bright and the perfect leds for my car. My only concern was that the connecting wires wouldn't stay in its place while I was assembling it but that aside it's amazing.
Initial review I am pleased with these. Installed them in my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe 2 days ago. It Was easier to remove the light from the body to get at the housing and Instal this light. The adapter worked perfect for the 11B and I secured them with electric tape. Nice bright white light and the throw pattern appears to be consistent with the original halogen bulbs. The heat sink also fit under the factory dust caps.
Will update once we have some time to road test and see how they handle
Totaled car before I got a chance to instal them.
Too late to return.
These lights went in easily and are much, MUCH better than stock lights. I put these in my wife's Sportage and she loves these things, especially for night time driving.