Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR H11B LED forward lighting bulbs/fog lights/DRL upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles H8B H9B H11B forward lighting high or low beam bulbs, fog lights, daytime running lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11B H8B H9B forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Light Output: Each H11B LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both H11B LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3200K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: H11B, H8B, H9B, H11BLL, H9BLL, H8BLL, 64241 etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen H11B H8B H9B high or low beam forward lighting, fog light, daytime running light, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow
PGJY19 - 2
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR H11B LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I ordered the h11b led head light kit for my car. They shipped quick and easy to install
Seems to be of good quality. The bulbs themselves and the adapter hardness fit just fine with little effort. So fart they seem to work well in my '08 Sorento. But they are not as bright as I thought they would be...they are brighter than stock, but not as good as my wife's CRV with the GTR II LED bulbs...but of course, those are 3x more expensive. I would give a 'very good' rating overall. Oh, quick shipping by the way, thanks.
Absolutely amazing, pure plug in play, put them in my sons Sonata. Amazing lights
Easy hook up bright lights
I installed these in the Veloster Turbo with the projector type headlights and so far it is okay. Better than the bright halogens. As mentioned in the other reviews, you can hear the fan-if the engine is off. The engine on this car is pretty noisy, so can not hear it with the engine running.