Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR H11B LED forward lighting bulbs/fog lights/DRL upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles H8B H9B H11B forward lighting high or low beam bulbs, fog lights, daytime running lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11B H8B H9B forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Light Output: Each H11B LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both H11B LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3200K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: H11B, H8B, H9B, H11BLL, H9BLL, H8BLL, 64241 etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen H11B H8B H9B high or low beam forward lighting, fog light, daytime running light, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow
PGJY19 - 2
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR H11B LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
You can see the difference in the pic attached (left LED headlight, right stock headlight).
Easy to install and look great and bright. I didn't need to cut or weld anything together. Literally plug and play.
Only thing I needed was a bit of electrical tape to hold the ground and power cable ends in place.
Installation was not that difficulty, I removed my whole headlights from the car before the bulbs arrived so it made it easier to install. I wouldn't recommend installing the LED lights when they are still mounted to the car because it's not as simple as just plugging in a new bulb. You have to use both cables that come with the lights and the other cables do not attach in a why that gives you confident that they will hold tight if you hit a pot hole or a speed bump. So I just wrap the cables with electrical tape to make sure it stay secure. One thing that surprise me is that the LED's get very hot. I am happy that now my headlights and fog lights are now the same color.
These light are really bright, as you can see from the night time pic against regular high beam bulbs. The 2and pic has upgraded led bulbs from a different manufacturer that aren't as bright as my low beams. The lights were so bright I had a lot of people flashing me with their high beams so I had to adjust the lights down a bit. They were pretty easy to install considering you have to remove the whole headlight. I did it in about a half an hour, taking my time on a rainy day. I recommend these bulbs to anyone that cant stand having yellow headlights that hardly light up the road.
Really Great Lights. DIY of course as these are an UPGRADE for most cars. Fits perfect for 16 VTs just had to solder and heat shrink for steady connection and now set up for new bulbs! Worth It! Good light projection as well.