Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED headlights bulbs
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, direct fit H8 H9 H11 halogen headlamps, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H8 H9 H11 LED headlights bulb light up to 6000 lumens, total 12.000 lumens for both H8 H9 H11 LED headlights bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Cross reference number: H11, H8, H9, H11LL, H9LL, H8LL, H16, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H8 H9 H11 high or low beam headlight, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- LED Chip Type: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Bright, and super easy to install. Great product.
I bought these to replace my old yellow factory bulbs in a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder and WOW! what a difference. Product seems to be solid, well packaged, easy to install (as easy as Nissan makes it to replace bulbs). So time will tell if these last and prove to be a good value but for now, I'm pleased.
Two recommendations for the manufacturer:
1) The set screw that holds the locking collar around the bulb body: Make it a little longer and don't paint it black. It sits so deep into the hole and it's so dark it's easy to think that it's not there. The set screw on one of mine was a little loose so the locking collar would spin freely. Not being able to easily see the set screw I had to spend an additional day exchanging emails with Alla Lighting's customer service to figure out that the set screw actually was there, but was so deep down and painted black made me think it was missing.
2) Include two zip ties in the product kit so you can easily tie the electronics units into the car body.
Used the HB3 and H7 for lows and highs. I been running them for six months without issues. The highs will lights up 1000ft away easily. I wouldn't recommend these for reflector low beam housings (my highs) since they are so bright. In projector low beam housing (my lows) it has a nice cut off not to blind others.
You need to let these LED's breathe. The lows fit under dust cover but fan was right against cover. Within two minutes the heat sink was too hot to touch. Extended covers and good to go. Let them have some room.
Bought these headlights a year ago and I've loved them since. Had one issue with them recently and I called the company. Shipping me a new set out with no questions. They stand behind there product and I would recommend them. You get what you pay for. I drive a lot and these headlights have been great the whole time.