Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, direct fit H8 H9 H11 halogen forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 6000 lumens, total 12.000 lumens for both H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H8 H9 H11 high or low beam forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- LED Chip Type: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
ECE: H8, H9, H11, H9, H16, H16 (64219)
Eiko: H1155, H1155LL, H965
GE: H11, H11LL, H9
Lucas: 711, 709
Osram/Sylvania: 64211, 64211sup, 64213
Philips: 12361, 12362, 12362LL
Wagner: 1255H11, 1265H9
Narva: 48078, 48077
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for Two years from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Used the HB3 and H7 for lows and highs. I been running them for six months without issues. The highs will lights up 1000ft away easily. I wouldn't recommend these for reflector low beam housings (my highs) since they are so bright. In projector low beam housing (my lows) it has a nice cut off not to blind others.
You need to let these LED's breathe. The lows fit under dust cover but fan was right against cover. Within two minutes the heat sink was too hot to touch. Extended covers and good to go. Let them have some room.
Pretty bright, increased visibility, and honestly, a very nice upgrade to the stock halogens on my 2018 Civic. Very easy installation, basically the definition of plug and play. The fans are a little loud when parked in the garage but other that I have no complaints.
I'm very happy with the way these LED's perform, they're very bright, are easy to install and easy to adjust for the best light dispersment. Highly recommended!
Simple plug-n-play installation. Superior light output over halogen.