Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, direct fit H8 H9 H11 halogen forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 6000 lumens, total 12.000 lumens for both H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Cross reference number: H11, H8, H9, H11LL, H9LL, H8LL, H16, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H8 H9 H11 high or low beam forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- LED Chip Type: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Bought these for my 2021 Colorado ZR2. Very bright and were easy to install. They do run warm but so far I haven't had any issues. I called Alla to voice my concerns over the heat and the fan being pretty close to the rear cover. They assured me this won't be an issue and have been running these in an employee vehicle for a few years with out a problem.
The head lights on the new ram is one of the worst I have seen. I actually have a flashlight that put out more power. However, that is the only thing about the 2020 Ram that I don't like. So I ordered new lights for it from Alla because I have used their LED lights on previous vehicles. The lights are so good and bright that you may not believe it until you see them for yourself. They fit perfect and go in the same way the stock lights come out only the reverse. It took me longer to get the air cleaner loose and moved than it did to install the lights. No flicker or codes just install and they work. I researched prices and these were the most quality and light projection for the dollar. I did keep the back up light bulbs from my old truck because they fit this truck. I tow a fifth wheel so having good back up light is a must. And no, I do not work for this company I am retired Air Force and this is an honest evaluation of the product.
Bright, and super easy to install. Great product.
I bought these to replace my old yellow factory bulbs in a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder and WOW! what a difference. Product seems to be solid, well packaged, easy to install (as easy as Nissan makes it to replace bulbs). So time will tell if these last and prove to be a good value but for now, I'm pleased.
Two recommendations for the manufacturer:
1) The set screw that holds the locking collar around the bulb body: Make it a little longer and don't paint it black. It sits so deep into the hole and it's so dark it's easy to think that it's not there. The set screw on one of mine was a little loose so the locking collar would spin freely. Not being able to easily see the set screw I had to spend an additional day exchanging emails with Alla Lighting's customer service to figure out that the set screw actually was there, but was so deep down and painted black made me think it was missing.
2) Include two zip ties in the product kit so you can easily tie the electronics units into the car body.