Home > Bulb Applications > LED Forward Lighting > D-CR H8 H9 H11 LED Headlight/Fog Light Upgrade H11LL H8LL H16
Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
D-CR Vision H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulbs from Alla Lighting: H8 H9 H11 LED bulbs replacement upgrade dim halogen or incandescent or damaged forward lighting, fog lights, DRL (daytime running lights), cornering lights bulbs for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles for visions, safety and luxury improvement.
Fore most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation. For some European vehicles, extra LED resistors or decoders maybe required to avoid the flickering or error code.
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, direct fit H8 H9 H11 halogen forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 6000 lumens, total 12.000 lumens for both H8 H9 H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H8 H9 H11 high or low beam forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- LED Chip Type: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
ECE: H8, H9, H11, H9, H16, H16 (64219)
Eiko: H1155, H1155LL, H965
GE: H11, H11LL, H9
Lucas: 711, 709
Osram/Sylvania: 64211, 64211sup, 64213
Philips: 12361, 12362, 12362LL
Wagner: 1255H11, 1265H9
Narva: 48078, 48077
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for Two years from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) D-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
All domestic (U.S.) orders ship with USPS, and all orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours (except out of stock items), Free standard shipping.
All Orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours.
International Orders maybe charged customs clearance.
More details, please click here.
Check whether this bulb can fit your vehicle or not, check Bulb Size Guide for more details, please input your vehicle's Make, Year, Model, Qualifier, Applications to fast locate products options.
Other Related Items
I'm very happy with the way these LED's perform, they're very bright, are easy to install and easy to adjust for the best light dispersment. Highly recommended!
Simple plug-n-play installation. Superior light output over halogen.
These LED's put my stock hallogens to shame. When I was reading that it can make your car feel more "high-end," I thought it was an over reaching statement. But i was wrong, i feel like im rolling around in a benz!
This is my second set of low beam headlamps. I purchased my first set a bit over 2 years ago. My passenger side bulb went out. I do delivery with my vehicle so my lights get a workout much more than a standard run round town vehicle. Very happy with the new set. fans are much more quiet.I am exstreamly satisfied with the quality and power of these lamps..as always would recommend ALLA lighting for all your vehicle lighting needs.
The D-CR bulbs I bought to replace the low beam halogens in my 2017 Ford Edge Titanium fit great, look great and greatly increases my visibility when driving at night and in the rain. For the record I didn’t need resistors or relays to replace the low beam bulbs.