Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR H11 LED forward lighting bulbs/fog lights/DRL upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles H8 H9 H11 forward lighting high or low beam bulbs, fog lights, daytime running lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11 H8 H9 forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Light Output: Each H11 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3200K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: H11, H8, H9, H11LL, H9LL, H8LL, H16, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen H11 H8 H9 H16 forward lighting, fog light, daytime running light, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H9, H11, H16, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR H8/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
These lights—with single chips on both sides—use the existing built-in reflectors to illuminate your drive path when turning. (Another version with a lens on the end didn't work well with the cornering lights.)
Returning for lower profile bulbs for 2007 Tahoe due to interference
The lights look real good. Connection was easy. Had my friends lights done in 15 minutes.
Light output is very good. Have to buy the decoder to make it work.
The other problems is the automatic light doesn't work anymore and also the cruise control is not working.
I received my head lamps and installed them easily. They brighten up the road much nicer than my old halogens. I would recommend these for a safer drive at night.