Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 9005 HB3 LED headlights bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright headlight conversion kits bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit 9005 HB3 halogen, HID or damaged headlamps, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each 9005 HB3 LED headlights bulb light up to 4,000 lumens, total 5,000 lumens for both 9005 HB3 LED headlights bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CSP LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9005, HB3, 9005LL, HB3LL, 9005XS, 9005L+, HB3LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged 9005 HB3 high or low beam headlight, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, 9005LL, 9005HL+, 9005XS
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 9005/HB3 LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
These are much brighter than the stock halogen bulbs, and the color match to the low beams is perfect.
They are worth the money, would recommend.
Originally saw these on one of Honda Jon's videos on You Tube. He said he was very happy with the lights, and a year or two later he is still answering queries about the lights saying that they still work great. They look like they are built very well. On my Honda Accord, the color temperature of the LED bulbs perfectly matches the factory LED low beams. Installing the lights was effortless on the driver side, but the passenger side was a bit more tricky because of the windshield washer tube being in the way. I only loosened the top of the tube by removing the tab per owner's manual instructions, but did not remove the tube itself. There was just enough room to get my slightly smaller fingers into the back of the headlight area to remove the original halogen bulb and install the new LED bulbs. What a difference! Perfect color temperature match to the Accord low beams. That evening, took a ride on a dark road. Huge difference. Even the wife was impressed! These LED lights lit up the whole road beautifully. They have wires that are two or three inches long that connect to the car's original headlight wiring. I plan to get a couple slightly longer tie-wraps to tie them to a part of the sheet metal that is right next to the lights that has a hole that is perfect for putting tie-wraps through to secure the wire for a cleaner look when showing off these bulbs. I am very happy with my purchase, and highly recommend.
They're bright. And look so much better they the normal headlights, but on a charger its a bit of a pain to install due to where the back of the headlight is located.
there are a lot brighter then the ones that with the car